Sunday, October 11, 2009

Loving, Loving, Loving It!


Since I finally hopped back on my own plan again with the 6 Week Rotating Meal Plan - I remember just how wonderful it truly is - I love not having to plan every week!! I love that when I don't feel like planning - I don't have to! I love that when I forget to plan - it doesn't matter because I already did! Don't be freaked out if you are budget-wise either. Having a 6 Week Rotating Meal Plan that you create yourself works seemlessly with stockpile shopping. I find it to be the best of both worlds for me.

You really need to follow along with my how-to posts and create one of these for yourself!

So without any additonal planning, or scanning ads, or digging through the freezer and pantry here we have it:


MONDAY: Tuna Melts, peas, apples


TUESDAY: Roasted Chicken, roasted white and sweet potatoes, creamed spinach


WEDNESDAY: Classic Spaghetti, green beans, bread


THURSDAY: Black beans and Rice, yogurt, fruit




SATURDAY: Pizza and Movie Night


SUNDAY: Blueberry Pancakes, homemade syrup, scrambled eggs


Follow other meal planners over at Organizing Junkie's round-up. You can get sucked in for hours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment