Thursday, August 20, 2009

Creating YOUR Plan

If you're searching this blog as part of your long and arduous search for the perfect-for-you-ready-made meal plan, I'm going to have to disappoint you. BUT, only momentarily! Reason being, I don't believe you are ever going to find what you are looking for, and you might as well set your mind right this minute to making it yourself.

That sounds like a lot of work. No, no. I'll tell you what's a lot of work - trying to follow a meal plan created by someone else. Cooking new recipes every night for one month or even one week sounds absolutely exhausting to me. And I enjoy cooking. That might qualify as torture if you don't.

The person who created that ready-made plan - no matter how fantastic it appears - does not have your life, your family, your budget, and your tastes. She may have one or two of those, but they ALL need to be considered in order to create the perfect meal plan for you.

Putting in the effort to create your own 6 Week Rotating Meal Plan will pay off in a huge way when you realize you actually use it!!

Stay tuned and I'll tell you how to begin . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment