Sunday, August 30, 2009

This Week's Plan


My little boy is having some "intestinal issues" today. Yuck. My guess is that he will be dealing with this all week, and who knows who else it will attack as the week goes on. Again, yuck.

With all of that in mind, I am planning easy and bland meals as much as possible. Hopefully, we won't need them!


Monday - Pancakes, eggs and sausage (and that yummy maple syrup!)

Tuesday - Spaghetti, veggies from the garden, bread

Wednesday - Black beans and brown rice (this has seriously been on the menu for weeks now and I haven't made it once yet), fruit, yogurt

Thursday - Tuna Crescents (Sophia's all time favorite!!)

Friday - Sloppy Joes, corn (or perhaps chips if I have a moment of weakness as I pass them while out shopping tomorrow), fruit

Saturday - Pizza and Movie Night

Sunday - Popcorn, smoothies, veggies and dip and Games (given the beginning of this post, we'll put this at the end of the week!)


So there it is. Not too exciting, but I think it will do the trick. Most of the items I have on hand, so I very little of my weekly grocery budget has to go towards this menu. Yay. I love that. Then I have more money freed up to stock up on some amazing deals at Jewel this week.

To look at TONS more meal plans for this week from TONS of talented meal planning ladies visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Sorry to hear little guy is ill. We try to use the BRAT diet when tummy's are upset. BRAT stands for Bananas, Rice, Apples/sauce and toast. I work for Dr's and this is what they recommend to our patients. You may have heard of it before. Hope it helps. Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete