Sunday, August 23, 2009

This Week's Plan


I am still in "plan one week at a time" mode. I will probably do it this way for a couple more weeks, and then get back on the 6 Week Rotating Meal Plan when we start school again. We homeschool year-round, but our official start date for our new year is September 8th. Here is the plan for this coming week:

Monday - French toast, yogurt, sausage

Tuesday - Pork Roast and Onions in the crock pot, potatoes, veggies from the garden

Wednesday - Pasta salad, homemade blueberry oat muffins

Thursday - Quesadillas, refried beans, fruit (I have a meeting that night, and Jason is a master quesadilla maker)

Friday - Black beans and Brown Rice, veggies from the garden, fruit, yogurt

Saturday - Pizza and movie night (YAY!)

Sunday - Tuna Crescents, veggies from the garden, fruit

So there it is. I never seem to follow the plan exactly, but I know I will have ingredients for seven different meals this week and it will all work out somehow!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I got my blogger template at thecutestblogontheblock(dot)com. The only thing hard about it is picking out which template you want! They have tons of cute ones! I've actually been thinking about changing mine! I'm going to look around at your first few posts! Looks like you have some great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I did finally post the rest of my menu for the week! I LOVE that you have cereal for dinner sometimes! We frequently have "Smorgasbord Night" at our house just so I can get the fridge cleaned out. Love those nights for ease of cooking (little to none), but hate washing all the little plastic dishes that result - all at once.

    ReplyDelete