Monday, August 31, 2009

We Actually Ate What I Had Planned

That seems like such a rarity lately it deserves a title all its own. I made syrup and pancakes, cooked turkey sausage, and served yogurt. I refrained from making the usual scrambled eggs because they are Jack's favorite and I wasn't sure his little system could handle it today. Is that part of the approved diet when under intestinal duress? Anyway, it was the perfect meal for the little boy who didn't feel like eating all day until dinner time. Yay.

It was also fun because the baby was able to eat what the rest of us were eating. She loved the sausage. JUST KIDDING. But, she did enjoy the pancakes and yogurt. Very fun.

We'll see - tomorrow night we may even eat Black Beans and Brown Rice. But don't hold me to it.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming by my blog! I am enjoying yours and reading about all your meal planning is encouraging. I try to meal plan, but am by no means a pro yet. BUT, slowly getting better! :)

    ReplyDelete